or using other methods
Stocks MasterClass Beginner
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
What is Free Trial?
- To avoid being charged, simply cancel before the 7-day free trial period ends. You will receive reminder email with cancellation instructions before the free trial ends. Your trial period starts immediately after you successfully signed up.
- Your trial will convert to a paid subscription in 7 days to the hour. If you sign up at 9 AM GMT, you will be charged at 9 AM GMT in 7 days unless you cancel before.
Tell me more about Cancellations/Refunds
- Cancel your subscription online any time using the Manage My Subscriptions page (requires login) or email email@example.com
- Once cancelled, subscription terminates at the end of the active auto-renewal period
- Cancelling a subscription does not result in any refunds or entitle you to a refund. Spiking does not issue refunds for subscription.
- It is your responsibility to manage your subscription. Non-use does not automatically cancel a subscription or entitle you to a refund.
- You will receive an email confirmation after you complete the cancellation process.
Is there any risk involved?
- After you sign up, you will receive a welcome email about your Subscription.
- After the free trial period ends, you will be automatically charged for your subscription and your subscription will auto-renew every month on the same day of the month until you cancel.
- You will be notified by email several days before each renewal.
- Your payment card will be billed on a recurring subscription fee per month.
- For example, if you subscribe today, on 12-Oct-2022, you will be charged on 19-Oct-2022 and the subscription will auto-renew on the 19th day of each month (taking into account the 7 day free trial period).
We offer several ways of support
- Contact us
- Help Section
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videos on Spiking YouTube channel